Our Sunday worship services, Sunday school, Sunday evening youth programs, and many community groups are currently meeting in person.
We are also offering a live-stream of the Sunday worship service at 10:30 on Facebook (use the Facebook button below or search for Calvary Chapel of Canterbury), and the videos typically remain online on the church’s Facebook page.
For the Sunday morning worship service, we are currently meeting outside behind the parsonage, weather permitting. Bring your own lawn chair! Face coverings are not required outside.
We are following the typical recommended protocols in order to make our meetings safe and respectful:
- If you have not been vaccinated, please wear a face covering indoors at Calvary Chapel, especially when you cannot maintain the recommended six-foot distance and especially while singing.
- Some people cannot wear face coverings (due to medical concerns, for example), and no one will treat those people disrespectfully.
- If you or someone you live with has COVID or has a fever or other COVID symptoms, please stay home.
- If you have been in a Calvary Chapel meeting and later find out that you have COVID, please let Pastor Nathan know.
- The principle that guides our actions and interactions should be the principle of love! Those of us who are less cautious with respect to the virus should accommodate those who are more cautious (Romans 14:13-19). Let’s show respect for everyone and remain committed to each other and the Lord.
If you have any needs during this challenging time, please contact Pastor Nathan or an elder.