For our worship service, Sundays at 10:30 a.m., we may currently have up to 100 people in the main auditorium. There is an overflow space in the fellowship hall with a live feed on screen. We are also offering a live-stream at that time on Facebook (use the Facebook button below or search for Calvary Chapel of Canterbury).
Sunday school and most other groups are meeting as usual.
We are following the typical recommended protocols in order to make our meetings safe and respectful:
- We will try to maintain six feet of distance in our classes and groups that meet inside, although some allowance will be made for children.
- Please wear a face covering indoors, especially when you cannot maintain the recommended six-foot distance and especially while singing.
- Some people cannot wear face coverings (due to medical concerns, for example), and no one will treat those people disrespectfully.
- If you or someone you live with has tested positive for COVID or has a fever or other COVID symptoms, please stay home.
- If you have been in a Calvary Chapel meeting and later find out that you have COVID, please let Pastor Nathan know.
- The principle that guides our actions and interactions should be the principle of love! Those of us who are less cautious with respect to the virus should accommodate those who are more cautious.
If you have any needs during this challenging time, please contact Pastor Nathan or an elder.